Tax Prep: Returning Clients
New to Insight Tax Services? Please visit Tax Prep: New Clients to get started.
We need two things to start:
1. All informational tax docs (W-2s, 1099s, etc.)
If you’re married or have dependents be sure to provide theirs also.
For 2013 or earlier tax returns you may get a transcript of these online. Alternatively, you’re welcome to hire us to compile relevant transcripts and review them with you.
2. A completed individual tax organizer.
If we’ve prepared your taxes before we can provide you with a shorter organizer based on your prior year information. Please contact us (see below) and we’ll provide one to you by email, mail, or office pick-up.
If you have more than one year to file please fill out a separate organizer for each. If not using a custom organizer please use the individual tax organizer. Business owners will also need to complete a business tax organizer.
We have worksheets for specific parts like rental property and common business expenses. Need help? Don’t hesitate to call, email, or schedule a meeting!
Sending us information:
- Email is always easiest. Please send to Office@InsightTaxServices.com and Andrew, David or Tom will be in touch.
- No scanner? Other options are: mailing, dropping off (address below), or faxing to 407-246-5551.
- We’re at the office from 9am to 5pm Mon-Fri and often evenings & weekends during tax season. Please call 407-246-5555 to confirm before stopping by outside of normal business hours.
- For peace of mind, we recommend that you keep copies of original documents sent to us.
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to call us at 407-246-5555 or email us at email@example.com.