Tax Preparation for Returning Clients
New to Insight Tax Services? Please visit Tax Prep: New Clients to get started.
Getting started is easy!
1. Contact us to provide your essential info.
We use a secure file portal to protect your confidential tax information. This helps protect you from identity theft in case your email account is ever compromised.
Please only disclose your SSN or ITIN to us by phone, fax, or during a face-to-face meeting. Remember to book an appointment so you’re sure we’ll be here and available to meet with you.
2. Open the activation email for your secure file portal.
This creates your account. Once it’s activated we can send and receive information.
3. Upload all of your tax docs (W-2s, 1099s, etc.) and fill out a tax organizer
The secure file portal lets you take photos, upload PDFs, and message with us through the portal. It even works on your mobile device!
As a returning client, you’ll save time by filling out an organizer that’s based on the tax return we prepared last year. We’ll upload one to the portal.
We have worksheets for specific parts like rental property and common business expenses. Need help? Don’t hesitate to call, email, or schedule a meeting!
Sending us information:
- Use the Secure File Portal! It’s safer for you and easier for both of us.
- No scanner? Take a clear, well-lit, full-page photos of your tax docs and upload them to your secure file portal. Other options are mailing, dropping off in our office’s brown locking box on the front porch downstairs, or faxing to 407-246-5551.
- We’re usually at the office from 9AM to 5PM Mon-Fri, and often during evenings & weekends. Please call 407-246-5555 to confirm before stopping by outside of normal business hours.
- For peace of mind, we recommend that you keep copies of original documents sent to us. When we get original docs we do our best to scan and save them immediately, but it’s better safe than sorry.
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact us.